Monday 21 September 2009

ICONS


For many years I have been a fan of various artist that are definitely considered by many to be ICONS. In a lot of ways they have influenced my art and my sense of style.

my first pick is the fabulous Grace Jones.

Grace Jones is baddass! i love this chick, she's still inspiring the public regarding style...all arrows point to Lady Ga Ga.




Ok, up next has got to be that petite man we can once again call Prince, i still love him but i really really loved him during the 80's purple rain and all that stuff.



It's a real shame we can't grab any footage with vocals on youtube prince has got it on lock.
luckily there are other video media websites woohooo!




Finally I had to draw a picture of Michael Jackson, I actually forgot that I was a huge fan of Michael's back in the 80's pre his lighter skin error I mean era.



I was a huge fan, I can remember that Billie Jean performance on the Motown anniversary special i watched that over and over back to back before it had to go back to the video shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment